Experience God's Spirit Through Meditation

Testimonies From Those Who Attended School of Supernatural



Testimonies From Those Who Attended School of Supernatural



















Do you believe in supernatural manifestations like healings, miracles, prophecies, bi-locations, etc.?

Or you don't believe in them?

What if I tell you that these things are real and my students have experienced them just by hearing me teach and talk about these things and meditation?

Do you know that my students experienced amazing testimonies after practicing the meditation and prayer that I taught them?


Let me share just a few testimonies from my students with you.



Time Compression Through Meditation





Morning sir, I felt I should share this sir,


I thank God for the resources you've blessed us most especially in relation to engaging the kingdom Intelligently, I've been practicing meditation for a while now, but one thing that has been too notable is how it has been chunking out time, due to the nature of my work.
I practice meditation while working which was a bit uneasy at first but as I did it frequently it got better in relation to how it has been affecting time.

I came back from work really tired bodily, and I already desired strongly in my heart that in the evening I will spend much time meditating on Heb 12:22 which has been on my heart, so I decided to sleep for a few hours, I slept around 9pm and it felt like I used more than 10hours to sleep.


I woke up feeling so much better, strong, and very active, by then I hadn't checked the time, I then said to myself thinking it was around 6am, that I wish I woke up at 5, so I could spend like 2hrs before going out, I looked up to check the wall clock and I saw 11pm, I literally jumped up cos it was astonishing, I rushed to the sitting room, saw my younger brother surfing on his phone, and I asked him what's going on, what time is it, he said looking confused it's just after 11, I said is it not morning yet, he laughed and said what was I saying...

I knew without a shadow of a doubt that something happened with time...

Thanks much again sir for revealing the truth practically.

BRO. K


Increase in Grace And Abilities



Since my encounter with my Rabbi Elijah Enock and the school of the supernatural several things have taken place but allow me to mention just two.

1. One of the things that have been so unique is the methodology of ministering healing and to people with various needs. More than ten times now I don't pray for people to be healed I visualize them healed.

2. I have also through these teachings been able to access grace to read for very long hours. I can presently engage for a whole night in prayer and study without being tired. 

Samuel N.


Freedom From Menstrual Cramps Through Meditation



Good morning, I have a testimony to share sir.

Early hours yesterday morning when I woke up I practiced verbal meditation...

I kept saying the words you told us to keep repeating again and again and again. 

I had one terrible menstrual cramp that night and I kept engaging verbally over the pain, It didn't go at first but after doing it continuously, I couldn't feel it anymore even till this morning. Thank you for being a blessing in my life. I honor and celebrate you greatly.

ADEJUMON




Restoration of  Life to a Butterfly 


Well, I think I need to share this testimony also. Actually, I am not active in the group but I do follow everything going on. Most times, I was on the night shift at work, so early one morning I got out to our working platform. 

I saw a beautiful giant butterfly, it was unable to fly, knew it was gonna die, cos I knew it was the effect of the chemical we do spray at our workplace, (I actually work in a hatchery).

Seeing the condition of the butterfly, I felt so sorry. I was about to turn around when I remembered the testimony of one brother in this group ( David I think) who intentionally killed an insect cos he needs a specimen. (funny though) . 

So I just bent down and laid hand on the butterfly, I spoke life into it, nothing
happened at first, I wanted to give up something just pushed me to sit down...

Funny, I sat down on the bare floor, covered the entire butterfly with my hand closed my eyes and I see myself transferring life to the butterfly, still yet nothing happened. 

I was about to do it the third time when one man came out, the man was actually a pastor. He asked, what I was doing, and I said I'm just playing. We just laughed it off and he went his way.

I laid my hand the third time, but nothing happened, seriously, I gave up and went inside. I took a few steps inside, then I remembered I forgot my plate where I was sitting. I went back, I saw the plate but couldn't see the butterfly.

I looked around and saw the butterfly flying away happily.....

BRO. J






Supernatural Provision Through Prayer






Good afternoon sir I celebrate you, sir.

So I said amen to the alerts and surprisingly I received an 80k alert to pay
my school fees it was a surprise I wasn't expecting it at all.

Secondly, I got a miracle job unexpectedly without struggle. I was just led
straight to the place and after a 15-20mins interview they fell in love and employed me
I celebrate you, sir.



Bi-location Through Meditation


I have another one sir, this happened a few months back this year while practicing meditation.

I applied for a program online and then I was asked to produce my medical report which I had to get before the time elapses and I only had less than a week. And to get a medical report at the hospital it would take exactly one week because of the waiting lists of those they haven't attended to.



So on Monday I went to the hospital and the nurse I met collected the info they required for them to process the report, so the woman asked me to follow her to see the secretary who happens to be in charge of giving one the report after the whole process and exercise is done, on getting to her, she started relating with me like we've met before. 


I first thought she was taking me for someone else, so she noticed the coldness in my response, then she said, you were here last week, and I told you that you should come today because of the holiday that was observed and that I have already given her my records, at that point my eyes really were popped, she then went ahead to confirm my height saying "shebi" your height is 179m (translated as is your height, not 179m?) which was very accurate, and I never visited her and in fact, I've never been to that place before, a civil service hospital. 

She just went into the file and brought out my medical report, I saw my name boldly on it with all of my details, which I never related consciously as far as am concerned with anybody.





I couldn't even utter a word, I was just looking speechless, the woman almost got offended thinking I was probably acting cold, cos she said in her statement that when I came we talked extensively in fact I was very friendly with her cos she was pleading that I should come today. But this was the very first time I entered there myself. 

Bro. K


Miracles and Healings Through Prayer




During the weekend, we went for rural rugged. On Saturday, we were to minister to the sick, one-on-one.


The persons I ministered to received their healing! 

I even prophesied to many. A woman with back pain got healed. In fact, I told her to keep jumping! A man with hand pain and a stomach ulcer got relieved! A woman who had issues with her left eye started seeing better.


I started hearing names, and seeing things in the realms of the Spirit! I was just prophesying accurately! Through the help of the Holy Spirit, I even traced a woman's Family Case to her background. In the realm of the Spirit, I heard her father's name. I asked her who the name was, and she told me it was her father. From that point, I went deeper into the matter of her family, as the Holy Spirit was giving me utterance.

MR. KAMALU


How to Learn Meditation and Master The Supernatural



If the testimonies above by my students inspire you and you feel you also need to enroll for this training to have your own experience of God and testimonies too.

Then, you can join any of my training lists below;



Post a Comment

0 Comments