Experience God's Spirit Through Meditation

This is what God is Saying About Nigeria Rivers [Must Read] - Prophecies For Nigeria



This is what God is Saying About Nigeria Rivers [Must Read] - Prophecies For Nigeria










Divine Artwork in Nigeria




Observe the flow of rivers in your land, Nigeria.

That you may discern the pattern of the flow of my Spirit.


Behold your map, and then shall you be able to discern my speakings all this while.


Look into your map,

See how I surround your land with rivers.

Look around your cities, look at the rivers that pass through your land.


For just like the rivers cover your land, so shall my mighty power flow among you and cover your land.

For there shall be a mighty flow of my healing power in Nigeria.

Your cities will be clouded with my Healing power.

Look, open your eyes that you may see.


Look beyond the present moment,

Can you see into the heaven lies?

Can you see the mighty cloud of Healing that is building up over your nation, Nigeria?


This is the lord doing, and you shall see it manifest in your day and time.


Behold the territories which your major rivers flow through.

For they are the pointer to this season of healing that is upon you.

For every city which your major rivers pass through shall partake in this healing wave.


For the wave shall start in the center of Nigeria and it shall spread to all other states by the pattern of the flow of your rivers.


Observe my artwork in your land.

Look at your map, for I have been speaking to you all these while through these things.

Look into them and you will observe that which I have been saying to your land in parables, poems, rhythm, and dark sayings.


Elijah Enoch

2020

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous10:14:00 AM

    So we welcome the healing rain,let it break forth over the nations and let it's rivers overflow the bank of the nations.I drink of the rivers.

    ReplyDelete