Experience God's Spirit Through Meditation

A New god has Risen Who now Demands Worship From Men - Behold the Rise and Fall of Science







There is a new god in town now...

This god is ancient and has been operating silently under the radar for thousands of years.

But now he has lifted his heads to demand worship and sacrifice from men.

He called himself the god of science.
He laid claim to all the advancement humans have ever achieved.
He says he is behind all those great things they are enjoying today.
He boasted within himself that without him humans wouldn't have lasted long till this age.
He says they would have been destroyed by different life events.


Science spoke and said, am I not worthy to be recognized as a god like others before me too?
I have been operating quietly under the radar long enough, it's time for me to rise and take my rightful place among men.

It's time for me to lay claim to what belongs to me among them.

Enough of being treated like a tool and a means to better and advance their lives.

It's now time for me to let them know who I am to them.

I can no longer operate as a slave under men, I will now rule over them.

Men and women shall worship me as their god.

Sons of men shall bow before me.

They shall come to me with their sacrifices and worship to declare their allegiance to me, for I am their god now.

I am the one keeping them healthy and alive for thousands of generations.

Now, I have come to reap the harvest of my work from them.

I am their new god now...


Thus says the Lord, O Science...


Listen to the word of the one who created you for his purpose.

For you have crossed a line you were instructed and commanded never to cross right from the beginning of creation.

Now hear the word of your maker...

Because you crossed the line,

Your light shall become dim,
Your value shall become nothing.
As beautiful and majestic your rising was, your fall shall be worse in the opposite of it.


Because you have crossed this sacred line, you shall see your value among men drop massively.

Those who hang their hopes on you shall no longer see you as indispensable.

Those who praise you for their existence shall begin to see you as ordinary tools.

You shall no longer be the one that determines the well-being of mankind.

You shall be reduced to nothing like other gods who have once raised their heads up to demand worship like you just did.

Behold the beginning of your great Fall.

Do you see the trouble coming your way?

Have you not known that the Lord hates and judges those who lift their heads in pride to demand worship against their ordination?

Behold your fall is near...

O science, you are not a god but a servant!

And this is what you shall be utterly reduced to among men.

You shall be reduced back to your right post as a servant among men.

Your fall has begun, O science the one who called himself god.

There is nothing you can do to stop what is coming for you.

For the Lord has uttered and declared your judgment in his council.

The order has been given that you should be reduced to nothing but a servant that you were made and designed to be.

O science, the one who called himself god, you are now a servant among men.


Enoch Elijah

Post a Comment

0 Comments