Experience God's Spirit Through Meditation

Walking with God - A powerful book written by Elijah Enoch



Walking with God - A powerful book written by Elijah Enoch












Table of Contents For Walking With God









One of the most obvious problems plaguing us believers in Christ is that we have this fixed mindset that God has favorites. 


Somewhere, somehow along the journey of your life, you have muttered to yourself  I think God loves that person more than me” or maybe you have whispered beneath your breath “ Why is that person's life so easy, it seems God favors that person more than me”. 


I know this situation probably describes you, we have all been there before, and I have too. But unknowingly, this kind of thinking hampers your relationship with him. You can’t effectively walk with God if you still carry that mindset on the template of your heart.

 
You have to let that belief system go! Yeah, you heard me right! Take that belief system and throw it out in the trash bin near you. God loves you and can’t love you less or more than he loves you now. 

In the book Walking with God, the Lord opened vaults of mysteries that were actually meant for us to grasp since time immemorial but eluded the church because of the veils of religious systems and constructs. But thanks be to Yahweh who has laid the pathways into walking with him bare for us in this book.


You see, just like you I am also a lover of God, but there was a time in my life that nothing seemed to function in my life. My walk with him also seemed very frustrating, maybe this situation also mirrors what you are going through but I can assure you that once you get your hands on this book your eyes will be flooded with light. And I can guarantee that if you set your heart to diligently practice the pearls of wisdom from God’s throne room projected in the pages of this book your life will take a new turn.


One thing you must also understand about your Walk with God is that you have to be intentional in your relationship with him. Only by this can you walk effectively with him and wrought great wonders and miracles in your life. 


You can click HERE to read the mind-bending testimonies of our students. The revelation of the Christ nature within the believer has been unveiled and it is time to take your intimacy with him to the zenith.


My goal is not to sell this book to you nor for profitable reasons, my motive is sincere and clear, I have a vehement burden to see everyone excel in their spiritual walk and earthly assignment as written in the volume of the books penned down before them. 


Left to me, I could have decided to give this book out for free but I realized that when you pay for something, you pay attention. And I want you to pay rapt attention to every “I’s” and “T’s” written in the pages of this book. 

What I am handing over to you for a sum of N5000/$18 is value!.


But guess what? 


That’s not all. When you buy this book you will be sent THREE other powerful books containing some of my teachings in my closed online group. 

1. 
 2
 3.



That’s not all too!!.. 

Yes don’t be amazed, I am all for values… 

So I have another gift for you, you will also be added to my Telegram and WhatsApp group where I hold weekly teachings and attend to questions that bug the mind of God's people. 

We are also a big family in this group and we are always ready to welcome you with our arms wide open.

Book cost ₦5000/ $18


Just click on buy, and you will be automatically taken to the payment page to make payment, and you will be redirected to where you can get the book.


If you have any issues after making payment chat with Elijah Enoch on WhatsApp via this link to get your copy of the book.


God bless you real good, I'm expecting you.

Elijah Enoch

Post a Comment

0 Comments